I’m Barbara Legan – I live in Sedona, AZ – land of the beautiful red rock canyons, mesas, and famous rock formations
I’m a Certified Reiki Master, Reiki Teacher, powerful distance healer, Mentor, published author, grief journey expert, called the Sedona Wise Woman
2. Do you have a tagline for your life?
“Never put a period where God has put a comma” – Gracie Allen
It’s all about choices … stop “shoulding” on yourself … make your choices from and for your heart and soul
3. You may or may not know, but the Sacred Village Website is about empowering people to take charge of making the world a better place. It’s also about forging connections. I believe that whatever we do, when we’re united in our pursuit of that goal, we do it better, more easily and have a lot more fun along the way. What are you doing to make the world safer, saner, healthier? And are you having fun while you’re doing it?
I’m an open door between the Universe and individuals who desire/need healing, holding the space for love, compassion, generosity and peace to enter – I’m helping others to look at grief from a new perspective – my intention is to help those who want it, to heal themselves ….. I enjoy what I do – I think that there are many who take healing way too seriously – a little touch of humor helps speed healing!
4. Tell me one great (short) story that you’ve observed where someone (maybe you) stepped up and made a difference. What did that inspire you to do?
1) Duane – believed that love was the only thing that mattered – he lived this daily – I saw his love change others and me – so, not being slouchy in the learning area, I learned what he taught by example and began practicing loving everyone myself – amazing how that shifted my personality, outlook, mindset and thus my circle of friends — big improvement!
2) Sinatra one of my most precious feline companions – who in his innocence, loyalty and unconditional lovingness determined he would protect his humans — I’m an animal lover, but my heart leans toward cats the most. From them I’ve learned to listen intently, speak up when I might not otherwise and live from my heart — Sinatra chased a fox that had invaded his/our territory in Tenn. Then he sat on a stump at the far end of our property – where the fox had disappeared] each of the following 5 days in order to protect everyone from the fox’s return! What a fierce, loyal cat he was! Ready to take on the world- that’s living with courage – and having courage means living from the heart.
5. What else do I need to know about either you or your thoughts or…
some thoughts to live by: have an open mind; be flexible; listen/hear; live from your heart; connect with others in a loving manner; Love is the answer.
6. Under which category can people find you in the directory? Healers ….. Health and Wellness